Return & Delivery Policy
· Deliveries will generally be made between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Deliveries will be made within 1 to 10 working days dependent upon weight and service requested from receipt of your paid order subject to availability. Your order may be despatched from multiple locations and therefore arrive as separate deliveries.
· Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/ credit card holder used to place the order and must be a United State of America or Canada address only.
· We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control. We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
· For this reason we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
· If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee.
· All goods must be signed for to confirm receipt. If you are unavailable at this time we recommend a responsible adult is available to sign on your behalf.
· Heavy goods deliveries may require your assistance to offload. Offers to assist the delivery are made at your own risk and should only be attempted if you are comfortable lifting the load. In the event you are unable to assist and the delivery is too heavy for the driver to safely deliver on their own, we will discuss with you and will either re-arrange the delivery for a later date where more assistance is available, or the delivery will be made to the nearest point of access that can be achieved by the driver. Our delivery team will unpack and assemble any furniture items which are sold as one but are delivered as separate pieces: please note this excludes the installation of worktops on kitchen and bathroom furniture.
· Any subsequent problems that are not immediately identifiable upon delivery must be reported to us within 15 working days of receipt of the order, please contact +1 (855)-577-7001
The original receipt, gift receipt or packing slip is required for all returns and exchanges.
Return & Exchange Period
· 15 days for all eligible products
· Items that are damaged or abused
· Items that are missing accessories such as cords and cables
Returning Defective or Incorrect Items
If you would like to return defective or incorrect items, please call us for special instructions at (1-647-729-7060)
Instruction for Returns by Mail
You can also return online purchases through the mail so long as it is shipped to us from within the United States of America or Canada. To return your online purchase by mail:
1. Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
2. Include the packing slip and return label, and indicate the reason for the return.
3. Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
4. Send your return to:
Canada Gold Electrictech Co., Ltd.
492 Wellington Cres.
L6L 4X5, Canada
For proof of delivery, we recommend that you return items via UPS or insured USPS. We does not accept international return and exchange shipments outside Canada.
Refunds will be credited to the original credit card or PayPal account.
While rarely exercised, Canada Gold Electrictech does reserve the right to deny any exchange or return request.